Accounting and Tax Advice
We help you define the strategy and tax planning of your company within the framework of current legislation, and taking advantage of all possible advantages.
Our tax management service will assist you in the presentation of the different tax obligations derived from your activity. Our commitment is to facilitate the study, preparation and presentation of any tax declaration, facilitating you in the fulfillment of your obligations, with total security and confidence.
Among others, the services we offer you are:
– Tax planning.
– Presentation of all types of taxes and quarterly / monthly declarations: IS, IRPF, VAT, intra-community VAT, etc.
– Presentation of annual informative returns: forms 347, 390, 180, 190, etc.
– Preparation of Corporation Tax.
– Preparation, presentation and legalization of annual accounts.
– Continuous advice.
– Preparation of accounting according to the General Accounting Law.
– Review and advice for the preparation of issued invoices
– Preparation of economic-financial reports.
Labor advice and management
We carry out the management of the labor area of your company, we keep you informed of changes in labor legislation and putting at your disposal the most convenient solutions for an effective outsourcing of personnel administration, which will provide you with security and peace of mind.
– Preparation of payroll.
– Advice on hiring staff.
– Preparation of contracts.
– Social insurance.
– Accompaniment in labor inspections.
– Accompaniment to CEMAC.
Civil, Commercial Legal Advice:
Our head lawyer will advise and accompany you in the legal defense of your interests, being able to advise you on any civil or commercial aspect derived from your business activity.
We provide comprehensive solutions, ranging from:
– The initial advice for the constitution of mercantile companies.
– The drafting of the bylaws.
– Capital increases or reductions.
– Up to a possible corporate restructuring (merger or spin-off).
– Drafting and / or review of all types of commercial contracts.
– Claim for unpaid credits through payment or ordinary procedures.