All Non-Resident citizens who obtain incomes in Spain have to declare for the Non-Resident Tax. The incomes that you have to pay for this tax are the following:
– Real estate rental income (homes, premises, warehouses, etc.) obtained in Spain.
– Imputation of income for homes owned in Spain obtained in Spain.
– Sale of real estate or other assets in Spain obtained in Spain.
– Dividends and interest obtained in Spain.
– Income from work obtained in Spain.
– Income from economic activities obtained in Spain.
– Income from artistic activities obtained in Spain.
For all those who do not have their tax residence in Spain but made the decision to invest in here, we offers the following services:
Fiscal representation for non-resident customers.
Processing the I.R.N.R. which is mandatory for all non-residents with properties in Spain. No-resident income tax.
Conveyance / Legal due diligence in the process of buying a property in Spain:
– Preliminary study of the legal status of the property.
– Contracts drafting (Catalan, Spanish, English).
– Public deed support.
– Tax payment.
– Management of the Property Registry procedures.
– Management of the procedures with supply companies.
– Non-residents law.
Advice on setting up company in Spain:
– Business structure.
– Permits and licenses.
– Non-residents tax.
– Heritage: individual advice on wills, documental management and taxes.
– Representation and assistance in all type of public organisms.
– We manage the process for obtaining the NIE (Foreign Identity Number).
– Do you want to acquire a property in Spain at an interesting price? We have the contacts to get what you are looking for at an unbeatable price. We add the necessary service in some cases to finance these operations.